Travel Date: 17th to 23rd December, 2020
Mauritius is rich with dense forests, unique wildlife, pristine beaches, and many points of interest, making it a dream place for the newly married couples. Mauritius is famous for its hospitality and its artificial handicrafts. Please afford us a chance to spoil you.
5 Nights Beach Resorts, Breakfast, Dinner, Tours, Snokering, 1 Day Lunch, Flight in SSA and All Taxes
Travel Date: 23rd to 29th February, 2020
In Singapore, one can witness the vibrant fusion of cultures, ethnicity, communities and most importantly, people. The place is a complete package full of excitement, surprises and charm, especially for the first time visitors.
Visa, Flight, Airport Pickup, Accomodation, Daily Breakfast, Tours.
Travel Date: 21st to 26th November, 2020
Dubai is admired for the high rise buildings and palm shaped islands. Dubai fearlessly adapts to every sci fi concept and keeps getting grand. The tiny powerhouse is high on energy, optimism and acceptance of people from across the globe. The locals are welcoming and very friendly. Dubai is constantly in flux and it gives a sneak peak into what the future holds. It represents different cultures and diversity in the form of fashion, culinary landscape, music and performance.
5 Night Accomodation, Daily Breakfast, Tours, Visa and All Taxes.
Travel Date: 25th to 30th May, 2021
Tourists here will find classic African scenery: golden savannah, great gaping gorges, and hauntingly beautiful deserts, as well as their favorite African creatures - and, as a bonus- the creature comforts. Apart from the big-name game parks of Kruger and the Kgalagadi (Kalahari) Transfrontier Park, South Africa is home to some of the world's most luxurious private game reserves and lodges.
5 Night Accomodation, Daily Breakfast, Tours, and Visa.
• It is mandatory for all passengers to wear their face masks on arrival.
• Airports will decontaminate passenger luggage on arrival or before entry into the departure hall.
• Hand sanitisers and/or washing sinks will be provided along with temperature checks before allowing passengers into the terminal and around every checkpoint at the terminal.
• There will be no physical contact with you and the staffers screening you.
• Physical distancing starts from the arrival driveways, car parks, on-board buses till the aircraft. So ensure you observe them in the waiting areas (lounges or custom check areas) and on queues to the counter for boarding gates and security checks.
• Make use of the on-floor markings (1.5 metres apart) around the airport terminal, observe physical distancing.
• Passengers must get necessary clearance from Nigerian Quarantine Agricultural Services for any pet you intend to travel with before bringing them to the airport.
• Only four people at a time will be allowed to use the bathroom.
• Your personal items will be put in polythene bags for security screening and no one will have contact with it till you are through with your body security scan.
• Foot wears are to be cleaned on the foot mats at the entrances to the terminal building.
• Number of passengers per flight is reduced to make physical distancing possible. Giving room for roughly two flights per day per airline.
• Passengers are to adhere to the mandatory use of face masks, routine disinfection or cleaning of hands, and physical distancing. They should do these around the airport terminal and when disembarking from an aircraft.
• Maintain physical distancing protocols at baggage claim and custom check areas, port health screening service area and onboard co-buses.
• Disinfected trolleys will be made available for passengers.
• For enquiries, speak only with a properly tagged aviation security (AVSEC) officer.
• Passengers should exit the halls and go to the car park for pickups.